![]() |
| Photo courtesy of Don't I Wish |
I had good intentions, truly I did, yet when I sat down to write a post following on from my last about the dangers of intimacy, this came out: -
I wasn't expecting what he had planned. I didn't see his arm as it snaked around my waist and up my back. I didn't notice his hand as it roughly grasped my hair and twisted it into a knot at the nape of my neck. But I felt it as he firmly eased me down onto the bed, kissing me with fervor - staking his claim - before flipping me over and pressing me into the hard mattress.
This was new, this. . .strength and dominance in sex. He kissed me, growling into my mouth and nipping my lips as he pressed down into me. The weight of his body, almost four stone heavier than mine, pinning me down felt amazing. Euphoric. I gasped as he pinched a nipple, expelling breath I hadn't realized I'd been holding.
Clothes had been discarded long ago in favor of naked skin, soft creases and juicy folds. A finger teased the seam of my pussy before honing in on my clit and flicking back forth in quick succession. It. Felt. Amazing. I felt his cock land on my upturned rear, stroking the skin of my buttocks with a torturous touch.
"Please," I whimpered.
"What?"
He slapped his cock onto me again. I reached behind me and parted my cheeks, inviting him to play. His tip gently ran along my crease and prodded at my entrance. I was wet, desperate to feel him inside me, but still he denied me, instead prolonging the sweet anguish of my parts by slapping his cock against my splayed pussy over and over and over again.
Then he stopped.
I glanced over my shoulder, gazing into his eyes with a look of desperation, mewling like a needy kitten, and finally he placed himself at my entrance, both of us moaning with relief as he finally slid his cock deeply inside. With one hand still fisting my hair, he pushed into me, his body bearing down and pressing me further into the mattress. I gasped, pinned open mouthed against the pillow as my body was fucked again and again, his thick cock slamming into my pussy with a relentlessness I hadn't felt for some time.
Collapsing onto me once he'd climaxed, he rolled me over and gazed into my eyes with a shy smile on his face.
"I've missed you. I love you." He whispered.
"I love you too," I whispered back, letting my eyes flutter shut as he played with my nipples, lazily tweaking and pulling at my aroused buds until I came for him a second time.
Finally the thick snows of my sexual winter begin to thaw.

Well that would work :0)x
ReplyDelete