Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Photographers We Love: Don't I Wish

Do you like the photo on the header of this blog? We hope so, because we love it. Both Liv and I have a love for naughty Tumblrs and scroll through hundreds of photos a week. The challenge is that so many of them are unattributed, and while reblogging them on Tumblr is one thing, posting them up on the blog feels like it needs to be done with the express consent of the photographer.

Enter Don't I Wish, a Tumblr curated by a married couple who post anonymous original photos of themselves and reblogs of other beautiful images. I've learned a few things about our friendly photographers since they gave us permission to use the photo in the blog header, but I'm not sure how much of that info I can share, so I won't share any of it. In stead, we're sharing a nice gallery of their personal photos here, and you can see more on their Tumblr. Leave us a note if you like what you see!

All captions taken from the photographers' blog.


1 comment:

This blog does not accept anonymous comments due to issues with spam. If you post a commercial link in your comment we will remove it.