Wednesday, February 6, 2013

When Sex Toys Attack

So there I was, sprawled across the sofa, chilling out by myself when the urge for a bit of me time took hold. Obviously that involved myself and my favorite sex toy; the Wand. The Lovehoney Magic Wand Deluxe Mains Powered Massager to be exact. You know the one - thick rod, enormous head, engine so powerful it can blast your bits off!

Anyhoo, needless to say it's an item of my treasure trove that I adore to death. Until now. Things got a little explosive whilst using said item a couple of days ago when before I hit my peak, the wand gave me an electric shock. Whilst it wasn't enough to do any lasting damage, it did un-nerve me a bit at the time and made my bits tingle in a way I don't care for much! It's safe to say I'll be giving the wand a wide birth for the foreseeable.

For those of you unfamiliar with this bad boy, it is, in my opinion, one of the most amazing vibrators on the market. It certainly packs a punch and has seen me through to orgasm after explosive orgasm. Last week though, things got a little too explosive for my liking. One tweet by my silly self then put my plight on the radar of Lovehoney (amongst others) and they asked me to get in touch with further details.

So I got in touch, explaining that my poor pussy had been the victim of some untoward electroplay at the hands of the wand. Fortunately the guys at Lovehoney seem to be uber professional and super keano on ensuring the safety of all their products and their punters' lady-parts and I'm sending the rogue toy back to them for further investigation. What this means I do not know! Other than it being all rather embarrassing of course!





When Sex Toys Attack!









1 comment:

This blog does not accept anonymous comments due to issues with spam. If you post a commercial link in your comment we will remove it.